Welcome to ImNOLA.org and ImLAonline.org
ImNOLA.org, ImLAonline.org, Write2Grow, LLC, and/or its affiliates ("ImLAonline") provide its website features and other services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit ImLAonline, use other ImLAonline services, products, or use software or mobile applications provided by ImLAonline that states that it is subject to these Conditions of Use (collectively “ImLAonline Services”), you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future ImLAonline Services, you also will be subject to the terms and agreements (“Terms”) applicable to that ImLAonline Service.
By using ImLAonline, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to abide by these Terms and Conditions, simply exit the site at anytime and do not return. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, and you agree to abide by any changes made.
We will never sell or give your personal information to a private or public entity without court order.
We will do everything we can to protect your private information stored on our computers.
When you use any ImLAonline Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other ImLAonline Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site in or made available through any ImLAonline Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ImLAonline or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any ImLAonline Service is the exclusive property of ImLAonline and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in any ImLAonline Service is the property of ImLAonline or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
ImLAonline is a registered trademark, and the ImLAonline logo, and other marks indicated in any ImLAonline Services are trademarks of ImLAonline in the United States and/or other countries. Other ImLAonline graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of ImLAonline. ImLAonline's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ImLAonline's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ImLAonline. All other trademarks not owned by ImLAonline that appear on this site or in any ImLAonline Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ImLAonline.
License and Site Access
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, ImLAonline or its content providers grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the ImLAonline Services, including digital content available through the ImLAonline Services, and not to download (other than page caching) or modify this site, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ImLAonline. Additional license terms may be found in the Terms. The ImLAonline Services or any portion of such services may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ImLAonline. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any ImLAonline Service or its contents or any derivative use of this site or its contents. All licenses are non-exclusive and all rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or any applicable Terms are reserved and retained by ImLAonline or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rightsholders, or other content providers. You will use all ImLAonline Services in compliance with all applicable laws.
Robots and Screen Scraping: You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this site, except with our express written consent as noted below.
- Framing: You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ImLAonline without express written consent.
Meta Tags: You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing ImLAonline's name or trademarks without the express written consent of ImLAonline. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ImLAonline.
- Licensing ImLAonline Content; Consent to Use Robots and Crawlers: If you are interested in receiving our express written permission to use ImLAonline content for your non-personal (including commercial) use, please visit our Content Licensing section or contact our Licensing Department. We do allow the limited use of robots and crawlers, such as those from certain search engines, with our express written consent. If you are interested in receiving our express written permission to use robots or crawlers on our site, please contact our Licensing Department.
- Linking to ImLAonline: You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to ImLAonline so long as the link follows our linking guide and does not portray ImLAonline, its services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any ImLAonline logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission except as outlined in our help section.
If you use any ImLAonline Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of log-in information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ImLAonline reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. ImLAonline reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
Your License to ImLAonline: If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ImLAonline a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ImLAonline and its sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify ImLAonline for all claims resulting from content you supply. ImLAonline has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ImLAonline takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. If you would like to learn more about how we handle content that you submit, please review our Privacy Notice.
ImLAonline respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THE ImLAonline SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ImLAonline SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY ImLAonline ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ImLAonline MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE ImLAonline SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ImLAonline SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ImLAonline SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ImLAonline RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW ANY ImLAonline SERVICE OR DELETE ANY INFORMATION FROM THE ImLAonline SERVICES AT ANY TIME IN ITS DISCRETION.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ImLAonline DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ImLAonline DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ImLAonline SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE ImLAonline SERVICES, ITS SERVERS, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM ImLAonline ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ImLAonline WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY ImLAonline SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY ImLAonline SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
ImLAonline Software Terms In addition to these Conditions of Use, the terms found here apply to any software (including any updates or upgrades to the software and any related documentation) that we make available to you from time to time for your use in connection with ImLAonline Services (“ImLAonline Software”). If we provide specific Terms for the ImLAonline Software and there is a conflict between the specific Terms for the ImLAonline Software and these Conditions of Use, the specific Terms for the ImLAonline Software will govern.
By using any ImLAonline Service, you agree that the laws of the state of Louisiana, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ImLAonline.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any ImLAonline Service, or any products or services sold or distributed by ImLAonline or through the ImLAonline Services will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
a. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
b. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to us at Write2Grow LLC, 229 Beaupre Drive, Luling LA 70070 USA. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, ImLAonline will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
c. You and ImLAonline each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration you and ImLAonline each waive any right to a jury trial. You and ImLAonline also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies. These policies also govern your use of ImLAonline Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these our site, policies, Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Our Address is currently:
229 Beaupre Drive
Luling LA 70070 USA
ImLAonline Software Terms
1. Use of the ImLAonline Software. You may use the ImLAonline Software only in connection with the ImLAonline Services. You may not separate any individual component of the ImLAonline Software for use other than in connection with the ImLAonline Services, incorporate any portion of it into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, use it, or any portion of it, over a network, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the ImLAonline Software or otherwise assign any rights to the ImLAonline Software in whole or in part. You may not use the ImLAonline Software for any illegal purpose. We may discontinue some or all of any ImLAonline Software we provide, and we may terminate your right to use any ImLAonline Software at any time and in such event may modify it to make it inoperable. Your rights to use the ImLAonline Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain ImLAonline Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that ImLAonline Software and will govern the use of that ImLAonline Software in the event of a conflict with these Conditions of Use.
3. No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the ImLAonline Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the ImLAonline Software.
4. Updates. In order to keep the ImLAonline Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
5. Export Regulations; Government End Users. You must comply with all export and re-export restrictions and regulations of the Department of Commerce and other United States agencies and authorities that may apply to the ImLAonline Software. If you are a U.S. Government end user, we are licensing the ImLAonline Software to you as a "Commercial Item" as that term is defined in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (see 48 C.F.R. § 2.101), and the rights we grant you to the ImLAonline Software are the same as the rights we grant to all others under these Conditions of Use.